Looking for a powerful dependable, beautiful motor to inject some fresh muscle into your ride? Look no further than the RevTech 110. Engineers and technicians spent thousands of hour developing the RevTech 110 with three major goals, high performance, exceptional reliability and head turning good looks.
Real world performance; it’s what we al need and what define the RevTech brand. That’s why the RevTech 110 was engineered to make huge power, early and long. With an ideal bore and stroke combination of 4» by 4 3/8», they designed a wide power band for all occasions, whether ripping through the gears or grabbing a handful to pass, loaded down, riding two up. With over 115 horsepower and 120ft/lbs of torque, you’ll have more than enough ponies for whatever type of riding you do.
Out on the streets it’s far more fun to show off your ride than to explain why it’s in the shop again. That’s why we’ve built the RevTech 110 to be virtually indestructible. RevTech began by designing new crankcases and then created a new manufacturing process to make them. Next, they developed flywheels and connecting rods forged from the most advanced steel available. Even the new crank pin is special, it’s made of aircraft grade roller bearing material.
If your bike hauls butt and doesn’t break, why shouldn’t it look great too? When designed the RevTech 110, they paid special attention to making it the best looking motor available. Check out the blind case bolts, flawlessly matched crankcase halves, and smooth crankcase to cylinder base profile. And don’t forget the john reed design rocker boxes and the machined fin edges on the barrels and heads. Who else sweats like this?
This al adds up to what RevTech believe to be the best engine available for your ride. What makes it all the more sweet is that the price is right and they make it in three finishes to match your taste and your budget. So yank that anaemic Evolution motor out of your frame and replace it with some real muscle, RevTech muscle. Proudly assembled in the USA.
- Cast from 356-T6 aluminium with wall thickness optimized for maximum strength
- Blind case bolts for cleaner appearance
- Smooth crankcase deck to cylinder base profile for cleaner appearance
- 7/16» threaded cylinder studs proven in drag racing applications
- Flywheels forged from 4340 chromemoly steel, the strongest material available for these applications.
- Larger straight 1 1/2 Inch diameter pressed in crankpin using 8620 gear material
- The most advanced oil scavenging system produced yet for air-cooled V-Twin applications resulting in better reliability and increased horse power.
- 3:1 ratio oil pump drive gears and high volume oil pump enable significantly increased lubrication and cooling. Piston cooling oil jets for better heat dissipation.
- 4» bore with 4 3/8» stroke for ideal high torque/high horsepower output
- More fin area for increased cooling.
- Machined fin edges for better appearance.
- Forged KB slipper-skirt pistons with moly coating
- New RevTech roller rockers
- John reed designed sculpted two-piece rocker boxes
- More fin area for increased cooling
- Machined fin edges for better appearance
- Mikuni HSR 45 from Mikuni American Corp.
- Intake manifold matched to heads for ideal flow efficiency
- Low profile air cleaner design for high performance while providing improved rider comfort
- Self contained solid-state ignition
- Andrews EV72 .560» lift cam for great performance and easy starting